FTC Compensation & Benefits Analyst
- 12 month fixed term contract
- London or Warsaw
The Analyst - International Compensation & Benefits role is part of the Total Rewards team based in London looking after Compensation and Benefits across all regions outside of the US. This role provides analytical support to the C & B team supporting one of the regions within the international business. Activities are associated with the design, delivery, and implementation of Reward programs in support of the business strategies.
- Completes in-depth analysis on regional Reward programs; conducts research, analyses data and identifies trends across Compensation and Benefits programs.
- Conducts data modeling, cost analysis and produces recommendations to support new initiatives or enhancements to existing plans.
- Translates analysis into creative presentations and dashboards.
- Develops and delivers training / presentations to educate People & Culture and managers on C & B initiatives.
- Develops engaging communication materials to educate employees about C & B plans and initiatives and ensures information available on the Portal is accurate.
- Supports the benefit renewal process in countries, ensures information about plan changes are tracked centrally and supports the annual benefits budget process.
- Supports International compensation management through the preparation of the annual competitive analysis, carrying out analysis to identify and track trends.
- Analyzes data and prepares job pricing recommendations for the manager for executive, complex or niche roles.
- Strong Microsoft Excel/ Google Sheets skills.
- Strong G Suite or Microsoft skills.
- Previous experience in Compensation & Benefits preferable
- HR system experience, with Success Factors and SAP experience preferable
- Previous Towers Watson and/or Aon/Radford surveys and benchmarking methodology preferable
- Strong presentation skills – able to clearly communicate complex analysis and tell the story
- Experience working in a large multinational organisation preferable
- WE ARE CREATIVE DREAMERS: Strong analytical and conceptual thinking, ability to apply logic, see patterns and make relationships in complex mathematical data.
- WE ARE CONSUMER OBSESSED: Excellent customer service skills; demonstrates an ability to understand the client’s needs and delivers against those expectations, ensuring quality communication at all times.
- WE DO THE RIGHT THING: Shows integrity; has the ability to manage sensitive, confidential issues with tact and discretion.
- WE ARE ONE TEAM: Strong aptitude for working and being successful in a virtual and culturally diverse team; working effectively through email/teleconferencing.
- WE ARE DOERS: Achievement oriented; seeks to constantly improve own performance and develop skills.