Senior Scrum Master 62892
"Innovation isn't one single spark, it's a passion for relentless pushing to understand our place in tomorrow's media and its connection to the audience" - Tom Des Jardins, Director Innovation and AI
What you'll do:
* Coach, mentor, and develop the team to high performance
* Organise and facilitate the Scrum process as required, including key Scrum events.
* Assist with Product Owner to keep the focus on continuous value optimisation and customer collaboration
* Partner with the team to identify impediments to their progress and support them in resolving these
* Co-ordinates with other Scrum teams and non-Agile departments on dependencies between the teams and takeaways that could help each other
* A structured and open approach to Agile planning.
* Ensures all relevant parties are aware of the team's progress and ability to deliver.
What you'll bring:
* Excellent knowledge of Scrum techniques
* You will have experience of working as a Scrum Master in a well-functioning Scrum environment
* You will be an excellent communicator and listener and negotiator
* A real passion for software and technology, be a focused self-starter with a positive attitude whilst running multiple tasks and projects simultaneously
* PSM II certification preferred
Technology Strategic Services
Our Technology Strategic Services team comes up with the strategy to smash the technology ambitions of our business. We're made up of problem solvers and strategic thinkers, who influence the direction the business is headed by looking at the bigger picture. From developing super tight cyber security operations that protect our systems, to supporting our Group CTO through our Central Services Function, we manage and deliver large-scale, transformational programmes and make sure we're always ahead of the game.
There's a reason people can't stop talking about #LifeAtSky. Our great range of rewards really are something special, here are just a few:
* Sky Q, for the TV you love all in one place
* A generous pension package
* Private healthcare
* Discounted mobile and broadband
* Access a wide range of exclusive Sky VIP rewards and experiences
Where you'll work:
Our Osterley Campus is a 10-minute walk from Syon Lane train station. Or you can hop on one of our free shuttle buses that run to and from Osterley, Gunnersbury, Ealing Broadway and South Ealing tube stations. There's also plenty of bike shelters and showers.
On campus, you'll find six subsidised restaurants, cafes, and a Waitrose. You can keep in shape at our subsidised gym, catch the latest shows and movies at our cinema, get your car washed and even get pampered at our beauty salon.Inclusion:
Recognised as an 'Inclusive Top 50 Employer' and a 'Times Top 50 Employer for Women', we're working hard to ensure we're a truly inclusive place to work. This means we don't just look at your CV. We're more focused on who you are and the potential you'll bring to Sky. We also know that everyone has a life outside work, so we're happy to discuss flexible working!
And we'll do everything we can to support you during your application. If you need us to make any adjustments to our recruitment process, speak to our recruitment team who will be happy to support you
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, sex, gender, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.