People & Culture Intern
This is an internship opportunity for a fixed period of 12 months.
Start date: 4th July
The People & Culture team is responsible for managing all matters relating to employees within the organisation, this includes recruitment, compensation and benefits, learning and development, as well as employee relations and organizational development.
This role will have two core elements, firstly as a key member of the People and Culture Partnering Team in the UK, supporting P&C activities across the Employee lifecycle.
You will have the opportunity to be part of a wide range of P&C topics and to support a business which is fast transforming to meet the changing demands of Direct to Consumer products.
The second area of focus for this role will be P&C Operations and will give you the opportunity to understand the core elements of P&C Operations and how these work hand in hand with P&C Partnering.
- You will work with the team in both London and Poland to understand our systems and processes and how these add value to the leaders and managers across the business.
- You will work with stakeholders across the P&C function including Talent Acquisition, Compensation and Benefits, Learning and Development to ensure that they have a well-rounded understanding of a P&C function in a large matrix organisation
- You will help add value to the business through various P&C activities
- You will work closely with the team to understand business problems and help to create effective and commercial solutions.
- Key projects that you will be involved with will depend on the demand from the business at the time, but are likely to include annual cycles such as pay increases, Employee Relations, Organisation change management, recruitment drives, Employee Wellbeing and unconscious bias awareness and development.
- Some experience with data and analytics
- Attention to detail
- Adaptability and ability to work on your own initiative
- Good organisational skills
- Clear and concise communicator
- Awareness of the areas of a HR department would be useful but not essential
- Passion for TV and the growing demands of Direct to Consumer organisations
- Comfortable working at pace, with multiple and changing requirements
- Confidence to speak up and share ideas in both group and 121 settings
What Could I Do Next?
We are committed to providing ongoing development for you by helping you to understand which areas of the Business or P&C you are passionate about and how we can build your skills in those areas by giving you exposure to those groups
At the end of the 12 months, roles that you might consider would be P&C Coordinator or P&C Operations Coordinator, or a role within one of the specialist teams.