Spring Season Support Team - Derby Kingsway Retail Park
Various hours available.
Rate of pay from £6.89 - £9.50 per hour.
HELPERS NEEDED FOR THE BUSY SPRING SEASON! Typically 2 weeks up to 8 week’s work
About the Role:
First and foremost the priority in our stores is the safety of our team and our customers. All team members must work safely, according to our guidelines, at all times
- To be a successful Support Team Member you will:
- Be working on the salesfloor, in the stockroom, or both
- Offer fast and friendly service to all of our customers
- Help get stock to the salesfloor as quickly as you can
- Keep the salesfloors looking fantastic and easy to shop from
We’ll offer amazing benefits (see list further below)
- A great communicator who’s always looking for ways you can help
- Friendly, calm and efficient – even on your busiest days
- Excited about the challenge of a varied and fast-paced job
- Flexible, supportive and always ready to go the extra mile
Our in store recruitment team will review the successfully completed online applications - those that match the job criteria closest will be contacted to arrange a Telephone or Video Interview so we can have a chat to find out more about you as a person. This may progress to an instore Assessment.
You know Next, but did you know we’re a FTSE-100 retail company employing over 35,000 people across the UK and Ireland. We’re the UK’s 2nd largest fashion retailer and for Kidswear we’re the market leader. At the last count we have over 500 stores, plus the Next Online and it’s now possible to buy on-line from over 70 countries around the world! So we’ve gone global!
ABOUT SOME OF OUR BENEFITS
- Recognition and rewards for doing a great job and achieving great results (after 1 week's service)
- 25% off a huge selection of Next, Lipsy and Victoria's Secret products
- 10% off most partner brands & up to 15% off Branded Beauty (after 1 week's service)
- 75% off a generous uniform allowance to buy clothes to wear for work
- Flexible shifts…pick up, exchange or offer shifts using your phone
- Early VIP access to sale stock
- Hot deals and exclusive offers from over 3,500 retailers through Perks at Work
- Access to fantastic discounts at our Staff Shops
- Access a 24/7 digital GP and other free health and wellbeing services
Our aim is to support all applicants during the application process and to provide reasonable adjustments when necessary and requested. If you would like to request support with your application due to any health condition, feel free to get in touch with us by sending an email to email@example.com and including 'Workplace Adjustments' in the subject line, or by calling us 0116 284 2612 and leave a voicemail.