Junior Compliance Operations Engineer 63884
"This is an excellent opportunity to become a critical member within Compliance Operations, providing expertise around either Broadband, Fixed Line Telephony or Mobile Communications Networks to ensure Sky remain compliant with our lawful obligations." - Compliance Operations Manager
What you'll do:
* Possess a basic level of understanding in your field of engineering, providing support and guidance to the Senior Compliance Engineer, the Compliance Operations Manager and our customers
* Carry out operational duties in relation to your field to ensure operational compliance is maintained
* Ensure compliance by supporting both business and customer projects when required
* Contribute to sharing knowledge with the wider Compliance Operations team to minimise knowledge gaps
* Form part of the on call 24/7 rota
What you'll bring:
* Possess a basic level of technical knowledge in at least one of the following areas: - Broadband Networks, Fixed Line Telephony Networks, Mobile Networks
* Be able to demonstrate the ability to work and communicate effectively with people at all levels within an organisation
* Good knowledge of standard office IT packages
* Good listening, oral and written communication skills
* Proactive and self-motivated with a desire for continuous improvement
* Understanding of the Investigatory Powers Act 2016
You will hold, or be capable of holding Government security clearance. This requires British citizenship and 5 or more year's continuous residency in the UK.
We help combat piracy and theft of Sky content - making it as hard as possible for pirates to steal our content, operate their networks, and provide their services. We also have a team of investigators to explore a wide range of criminal threats against Sky, its people and assets. This can range from data loss, to piracy, to financial crime, helping make everyone and everything #SafeAtSky.
There's a reason people can't stop talking about #LifeAtSky. Our great range of rewards really are something special, here are just a few:
* Sky Q, for the TV you love all in one place
* A generous pension package
* Private healthcare
* Discounted mobile and broadband
* Access a wide range of exclusive Sky VIP rewards and experiences
How you'll work:
We know the world has changed, and we want to offer our employees the chance to collaborate at our unique office spaces, whilst enjoying the convenience of working from home.
We've adopted a hybrid working approach to give more flexibility on where and how we work. You'll find out more about what this means for this role during the recruitment process.
Your office base:
Osterley or Brick Lane
Our Osterley Campus is a 10-minute walk from Syon Lane train station. Or you can hop on one of our free shuttle buses that run to and from Osterley, Gunnersbury, Ealing Broadway and South Ealing tube stations. There's also plenty of bike shelters and showers.
On campus, you'll find 13 subsidised restaurants, cafes, and a Waitrose. You can keep in shape at our subsidised gym, catch the latest shows and movies at our cinema, get your car washed and even get pampered at our beauty salon.
We take pride in our approach to diversity and inclusion: we've been recognised by The Times and Stonewall for this, and we've committed £30million to support the fight against racial injustice. We've also set ambitious targets for increasing ethnic diversity and representation throughout our organisation.
At Sky we don't just look at your CV. We're more focused on who you are and your potential. We also know that everyone has a life outside work, So we're happy to discuss flexible working.
And we'll do everything we can to support you during your application. If you need us to make any adjustments to our recruitment process, speak to our recruitment team who will be happy to support you.