Senior Reward Manager
Reporting to the Head of Reward - UK&I, you will develop and deliver a UK reward strategy that positions Sky as a great place to work and supports the Company's future growth and development plans. You will ensure that reward within the company re-enforces the corporate values and delivers employee engagement, and operates through a flexible, dynamic but strategic approach.
What you'll do:
- Contribute to the design and development of the UK&I reward strategy, ensuring that policy and practice is aligned to the business and people strategies.
- Align to the Technology, Product and Content functions of the business, acting as a trusted and visible Reward Business Partner liaising with the relevant Business HR colleagues at all levels.
- Develop strong, supportive and influential relationships with all key internal stakeholders ensuring that effective thought leadership and a quality reward output is delivered to the organisation.
- Lead and deliver complex and highly visible projects - from conception, to analysis, through effective collaboration and communications, to full implementation and review.
- Through internal and external networking look to continually improve reward practices, building on best practice and maintaining Reward as a centre of expertise. Act as a champion of brand values and people principles, ensuring they are reflected in everything we do.
What you'll bring:
- Track record of delivering reward strategies in a complex and multi-site environment incorporating a broad range of reward issue
- Experience of building successful relationships and influencing at a senior management level and the confidence to challenge the status quo in a professional, cooperative and influential way.
- Advanced Excel and data analysis skills combined with the ability to interpret and present data in a manner which is clear and easy to understand.
- Resilience, flexibility and ability to be effective in a fast paced and challenging environment and a strong team player, working openly and collaborative.
We are a COE Reward team supporting approximately 20,000 people across the UK&I in diverse businesses in a number of different locations. Our wider HR team is all about making Sky a great place to work that's both fair and inclusive for our people. We do OUR best to help everyone be at THEIR best! From hiring fantastic people to offering great benefits, from supporting learning and careers to making sure everyone gets paid on time - it all makes a difference. We want our people to have everything they need to design awesome products, create amazing TV, deliver the best customer service and much, much, more.
There's a reason people can't stop talking about #LifeAtSky. Our great range of rewards really are something special, here are just a few:
- Sky Q, for the TV you love all in one place
- A generous pension package
- Private healthcare
- Discounted mobile and broadband
- Access a wide range of exclusive Sky VIP rewards and experiences
How you'll work:
We know the world has changed, and we want to offer our employees the chance to collaborate at our unique office spaces, whilst enjoying the convenience of working from home.
We've adopted a hybrid working approach to give more flexibility on where and how we work. You'll find out more about what this means for this role during the recruitment process.
Where you'll work:
Our Osterley Campus is a 10-minute walk from Syon Lane train station. Or you can hop on one of our free shuttle buses that run to and from Osterley, Gunnersbury, Ealing Broadway and South Ealing tube stations. There's also plenty of bike shelters and showers.
On campus, you'll find 13 subsidised restaurants, cafes, and a Waitrose. You can keep in shape at our subsidised gym, catch the latest shows and movies at our cinema, get your car washed and even get pampered at our beauty salon!
Recognised as an 'Inclusive Top 50 Employer' and a 'Times Top 50 Employer for Women', we're working hard to ensure we're a truly inclusive place to work. This means we don't just look at your CV. We're more focused on who you are and the potential you'll bring to Sky. We also know that everyone has a life outside work, so we're happy to discuss flexible working!
And we'll do everything we can to support you during your application. If you need us to make any adjustments to our recruitment process, speak to our recruitment team who will be happy to support you
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, sex, gender, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.