Compensation & Benefits Analyst
- 12 month fixed term contract
- London or Warsaw
The Analyst - International Compensation & Benefits role is part of the Total Rewards team looking after Compensation and Benefits across all regions outside of the US. This role provides analytical support to the C & B team supporting one of the regions within the international business. Activities are associated with the design, delivery, and implementation of Reward programs in support of the business strategies.
- Completes in-depth analysis on regional Reward programs; conducts research, analyses data and identifies trends across Compensation and Benefits programs.
- Conducts data modeling, cost analysis and produces recommendations to support new initiatives or enhancements to existing plans.
- Translates analysis into creative presentations and dashboards. Develops and delivers training / presentations to educate People & Culture and managers on C & B initiatives.
- Develops engaging communication materials to educate employees about C & B plans and initiatives and ensures information available on the Portal is accurate.
- Supports the benefit renewal process in countries, ensures information about plan changes are tracked centrally and supports the annual benefits budget process.
- Supports International compensation management through the preparation of the annual competitive analysis, carrying out analysis to identify and track trends.
- Analyzes data and prepares job pricing recommendations for the manager for executive, complex or niche roles.
- Strong Microsoft Excel/ Google Sheets skills.
- Strong G Suite or Microsoft skills.
- Previous experience in Compensation & Benefits preferable
- HR system experience, with Success Factors and SAP experience preferable
- Previous Towers Watson and/or Aon/Radford surveys and benchmarking methodology preferable
- Strong presentation skills – able to clearly communicate complex analysis and tell the story
- Experience working in a large multinational organisation preferable
- WE ARE CREATIVE DREAMERS: Strong analytical and conceptual thinking, ability to apply logic, see patterns and make relationships in complex mathematical data.
- WE ARE CONSUMER OBSESSED: Excellent customer service skills; demonstrates an ability to understand the client’s needs and delivers against those expectations, ensuring quality communication at all times.
- WE DO THE RIGHT THING: Shows integrity; has the ability to manage sensitive, confidential issues with tact and discretion.
- WE ARE ONE TEAM: Strong aptitude for working and being successful in a virtual and culturally diverse team; working effectively through email/teleconferencing.
- WE ARE DOERS: Achievement oriented; seeks to constantly improve own performance and develop skills.