Customer Success - Apprenticeships / Level 3 (Advanced) Apprenticeship
In a Customer Success role, you will always have your customer at the forefront of your mind. For Microsoft, that could be internal or external clients and stakeholders. This could be monitoring client product usage and finding ways to increase it. Providing reports for customers. Or finding a solution for a customer’s problem. Everything you do focuses on ensuring client satisfaction, putting you as their go-to person for any queries they may have.
You know what Microsoft do, but do you know what they can do for you? An apprenticeship at Microsoft sets you on the path to your future career at an organisation that believes in nurturing talent.
Customer success can mean many things at Microsoft. With job opportunities in a range of business areas, meeting different customer needs.
By applying to a Customer Success role, you could find yourself as a:
- Customer Support Executive (UK MCS)
- Customer Support Executive (Heathcare)
- Customer Support Executive (Local Regional Government – Reading)
- Customer Support Executive (Local Regional Government – Scotland)
- Customer Support Executive (Education)
- Customer Account Specialist (Business to Business)
- Schools Engagement Specialist
You will work as part of a team to...
- Listen to customers and work to solve their problems or queries
- Aid them in their digital transformation with Microsoft tech
- Understand their unique needs and business goals and how you can positively impact them
- Assist with customer and partner presentations and their data needs
- Spot customer and partner growth areas, and seek to maximise these
- Become a champion of Microsoft Products
- Obsess about, and delight Microsoft customers & partners
- Showcase products and tools to customers and partners to ensure they get the very best out of them
To be successful at Microsoft you must…
- Have a growth mindset
- Be adaptable and embrace change
- Love to work in a fast-paced environment
- Be a great communicator
- Have a desire to learn
- Be a team player
To succeed in this role, you must…
- Be customer obsessed, with a drive to deliver great customer service every day
- Have a strong attention to detail
- Be able to communicate with a range of different people
- Have a natural curiosity, driving you to find out more about "the way things work”
All 2022 apprentices to receive a £2500 sign on bonus upon starting an apprenticeship with Microsoft.
In response to the cost of living crisis, Microsoft want to ensure all members of staff are supported financially. Apply today and join an organisation who care about you and your future.
You will study either a Level 3 Digital Accelerator (Business Administration) qualification over this 18-month apprenticeship or a Level 6 Degree qualification over 4 years (depending on your role). You will spend 80% of your time learning on the job, and 20% working towards your apprenticeship. Microsoft want all of their apprentices to achieve their full potential. After your apprenticeship they’ll work with you to find the best next step. That might be a permanent role, or a chance to progress to a degree level apprenticeship. Progression isn’t guaranteed, but Microsoft offers a world of opportunities for high performers.
Microsoft can't achieve their mission to empower everyone on the planet to achieve more unless their employees can do their best work. Their perks, benefits, and everything between are essential to their success. Some small, some large, all necessary. Microsoft offers its apprentices:
- Generous time away
- Discounts on products and services
- Giving programmes
- Access to well-being programmes
- On-site fitness centre at a discounted rate
- Educational resources
- Maternity and paternity leave
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, colour, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations, and ordinances. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable adjustments due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, you will be given multiple opportunities to notify the GetMyFirstJob team during your application and we will be happy to discuss suitable arrangements with you directly.
Microsoft operate in a Hybrid Working environment. In simple terms, this means your working life can be split between home and your contracted place of work. As an apprentice you and your manager are empowered to find the flexible balance that works for you. Trips to your contracted place of work will be required from time to time.
*PLEASE NOTE: you can only apply to ONE role in the 2022 Microsoft Apprenticeship Programme and we will only consider your first application. If you submit more than one application this could delay our ability to process this. Please ensure you apply to your first choice Microsoft Apprenticeship Programme only*