We're sorry, but this job has now expired.
To search live jobs like this one click here.
Team Administration Assistant
- Greater London: Central, East, North, South, West London
- Salary (Annual):
- £10 000 - £19 999
- Salary Description:
- £21,750 - £26,750 pro rata inclusive
- Cancer Research UK
- Admin Secretarial and PAs, Not for profit Charities
- Working Pattern:
- Part time
- Date Posted:
- Monday, 23rd July 2012
- Flexibility Offered:
- Yes, Part-time (21 hours per week), permanent
- Job Ref:
Are you a pro-active individual looking to bring your strong administrative experience to the third sector?
Cancer Research UK is looking for a highly organised individual to:
- Provide day-to-day administrative support and organisation to busy departments across the Fundraising and Marketing Directorate
- Assist with, and lead where appropriate, on the administrational duties for Direct Giving supporter products
- Manage and prioritise a wide range of responsibilities/duties in an effective and timely manner.
Our progress is your progress; here at Cancer Research UK we believe that our science is key to winning the fight against cancer. But that doesn’t mean we only hire researchers, doctors and nurses. We actually have 3,500 talented people employed across our large, complex, dynamic and diverse charity. Now we need a Team Administration Assistant with a ‘can do’ attitude to join our team.
You can help us save millions of lives through:
- Your solid administrative experience and your excellent knowledge of office computer software, particularly Microsoft Word and Excel
- Your excellent communication and interpersonal skills and ability to interact confidently with others
- Your experience of working in a busy environment that requires a flexible and dynamic approach and the ability to manage a high volume workload, prioritising to meet the needs of the organisation.
Our sharp minds and brave hearts lead us to push the boundaries of what’s possible. This means you’ll be able to provide an efficient, cost effective and high quality service to ensure that each team can focus on campaign delivery. You’ll have previous experience of managing an office and will be able to identify where the support process could be made more efficient by implementing new processes and ways of working. If you can do all this and more, you’ll enjoy a great career as united we strive to drive progress, creating more tomorrows for more people.
How to Apply
All applications should be made via the Cancer Research UK careers website, where you will need to create a profile before you can submit an application.
Our online application process also involves attaching your CV and Covering letter which should outline your interest in applying for the role and explain how you meet the set criteria.
You can apply for a job by clicking on the Apply Online link at the bottom of each job posting.
Closing date: 29th July 2012.