We're sorry, but this job has now expired.
To search live jobs like this one click here.
Full Time & Part Time Online Customer Service Agents
- Greater London: Central London
- Salary (Annual):
- £10 000 - £19 999
- Salary Description:
- £14,000 - £16,000 (pro rata) depending on experience
- Customer Service and Call Centres
- Working Pattern:
- Part time
- Date Posted:
- Friday, 3rd August 2012
- Flexibility Offered:
- Yes, Variable hours and home working after probationary period.
- Job Ref:
Online Customer Services Agents
We operate UKs largest premium Married Dating site and we are expanding our customer services team. We are looking to fill a full time and a few part time positions to cover our customer services department from 8am to 10pm, 7 days a week.
The Full Time Role is a 40 hour week. You will be required to work 5 days from 1:30PM till 10:00PM (with a half hour meal break) on a weekly rota covering Monday - Sunday.
The Part Time positions are for 20 hours per week covering evenings and weekends, would suit students or working mums.
- Profile approvals and moderation.
- Dealing with Sales & Billing enquiries.
- Answering online support enquires.
- Answering the very occasional telephone enquiry.
- Engaging with customers to actively sell appropriate membership subscriptions.
- Annual Salary of £14,000 - £16,000 (pro rata) depending on experience.
- 20 days holiday plus bank holidays ( pro rate for part time positions ).
Some Home Working possible after probationary period.
Team Sales Bonuses
- Informal and friendly working environment in a bright modern office.
- Impeccable Spoken and Written English.
- Excellent communicator.
- Customer Focused.
- Strives to deliver exceptional levels of service to ensure top quality member experience.
- Analytical, good problem solver.
- Non judgmental, can empathize with people.
- Experience in a customer service role ( online or telephone based )
- Some telesales experience advantageous.
Please apply with a current c.v. and letter listing any relevant experience and why you think you would be suitable for this role.