We're sorry, but this job has now expired.
To search live jobs like this one click here.
Part Time Fundraising Manager
- Greater London London
- TPP Not for Profit
- Not for profit Charities
- Working Pattern:
- Part time
- Date Posted:
- Friday, 2nd November 2012
- Flexibility Offered:
- Yes, Flexible
- Job Ref:
This small animal welfare that is approaching a milestone in its history is recruiting for a Part Time Fundraising Officer to focus on generating income from legacies, trusts and foundations. This role is a one year contract position and the post-holder will work 2.5 days per week.
Key responsibilities within this position include:
- Review and develop the charity’s fundraising plan
- To develop and implement a fundraising campaign for the charity’s anniversary
- To research and pursue new fundraising opportunities from a range of potential and existing donors including individuals and trusts & foundations
- To manage, consolidate and review the charity’s existing fundraising activity
- To develop the charity’s fundraising record systems
- To produce fundraising materials in line with the charity’s brand guidelines
The successful applicant will have the following skills and experience:
- Proven record of successful fundraising experience
- Experience of the successful development and implementation of a fundraising strategy
- Experience of a variety of fundraising including raising income from legacies and trusts & foundations
- Experience of successfully working with a Board of Trustees
- Excellent communication skills including writing fundraising materials for online and offline audiences
- Ability to build relationships with a wide range of people
Closing Date: 12 Noon on the 7th November
If you are interested in this role or wish to register with TPP to hear about future posts, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. We do try to get in touch with all applications of interest however due to the volume of applications we receive this isn’t always possible.
Plus free training for fundraisers!
All fundraisers who secure a role through TPP receive a £100 CPD voucher to use with the Institute of Fundraising. More details are available on the TPP Not for Profit website http://www.tpp.co.uk/CPDvoucher.
Skills: Not Specified
Start date: Not Specified,