We're sorry, but this job has now expired.
To search live jobs like this one click here.
Office and Admin Support
- Greater London: West London
- Salary (Hourly):
- £9 - £10
- Wicked Vision
- Admin Secretarial and PAs, Retail
- Working Pattern:
- Part time
- Date Posted:
- Monday, 17th September 2012
- Flexibility Offered:
- Yes, Reduced hours - 9am - 3pm, Monday to Friday
- Job Ref:
Hello! We are Wicked Vision and are one of the most dynamic toy companies in the UK and we are looking for a fun, energetic, lovely person to help in our busy office.
You will need to be genuinely hard working, reliable, well presented, PC literate and with the ability to drop everything and dive in with whatever needs to be done!
Based in South West London, the role is 5 days a week but with shortened hours - 9am-3pm. We think this is a great role for anyone that wants to get back into working following a career break or now the kids have learnt to make their own breakfast and tie their own shoelaces!
We are a small and dedicated team who all love working in the industry we are in. The right candidate will be:
- Able to demonstrate at least 2 years proven success and experience in a business or admin role at some point in your working life,
- Flexible, reliable with excellent attention to detail,
- Committed and enthusiastic about every aspect of their role,
- Innovative and tenacious, with a great sense of humour and the ability to fit in with a lively crowd at work,
- Able to provide references on request.
Specifics of the role include, but are not limited to:
- Provide day-to-day administrative support to the MD and General Manager,
- A proven ability to deal with order processing (including invoicing, delivery notes, payment chasing and general book keeping),
- Point of reference for small team of in store sales staff, (including staff rotas, wages),
- Primary contact for incoming enquiries (calls & emails),
- Muck in with ‘elevensies’!
Education and Experience:
- Experience of working in a professional business with administrative management practices and procedures,
- Good computer skills and knowledge of office software packages (EDI invoicing is useful but not essential),
- The ability to work as part of a dynamic team and jump in and help wherever needed!
In return, we are offering part-time working hours (9am – 3pm, Monday to Friday) in a fun environment in which to work.
Salary - £10 per hour
In the first instance, please click the Apply Now button to send us your CV and a covering letter. In the letter you must explain what it is about Wicked Vision that makes you want to work here, why you would be perfect for the position and why our office would benefit from having you as part of the team!
We look forward to hearing from you!