We're sorry, but this job has now expired.
To search live jobs like this one click here.
Assistant Faulty Returns Inspector
- Greater London: North London
- Working Pattern:
- Part time
- Date Posted:
- Tuesday, 26th June 2012
- Flexibility Offered:
- Yes, Flexible
- Job Ref:
We are currently recruiting for the role of Assistant Faulty Returns Inspector on a part time basis for 20 hours across 5 days (Mon-Fri). The role will be based in our Distribution Centre in West London.
The role will require the following skills;
* Ability to effectively manage time and meet necessary targets
* Excellent PC skills
* Organizational and time management skills
* Ability to work independently and coordinate with other departments
* Good attention to detail
* Ability to organize and prioritize tasks effectively
If you are interested in this opportunity apply online today!
Salary is competitive and dependant on experience and we can offer an excellent flexible benefits scheme, uniform, discount and branch performance related bonus
HOBBs is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
Due to a high level of applications we are only able to contact successful candidates
Skills: Not Specified
Start date: Not Specified,