We're sorry, but this job has now expired.
To search live jobs like this one click here.
Web Support Coordinator
- Greater London: South London
- Salary (Annual):
- £20 000 - £29 999
- Salary Description:
- £18-22K Pro Rata
- The Apartment Service
- Customer Service and Call Centres, IT and Internet, Travel Leisure and Tourism
- Working Pattern:
- Part time
- Date Posted:
- Wednesday, 4th July 2012
- Flexibility Offered:
- Yes, Working day may be agreed to suit a school day.
- Job Ref:
We are currently seeking an experienced web support coordinator who will be based in our Wimbledon office and will provide first line support for the various web based applications run by The Apartment Service. Based in the office with the Sales and Reservations teams, the web support officer will work closely with the distributed technical web development team on a day to day basis, as well as with the teams based in the office.
Reports to: Director of Sales
· First line support responding to help desk emails regarding the various bespoke software systems.
· Management of support ticketing system in Sharepoint
· Oversee development of technical knowledge base archive for bespoke software systems.
· Maintenance and enhancement of The Apartment Service Intranet and user FAQ section
· New software features testing
· Provide training to end users of bespoke software systems.
· Edit and improve website content, specifically accommodation details.
· To understand targets and KPIs with relevant stakeholders and monitor performance, providing reporting data as requested.
· To ensure that all developments are on brand, accessible and suitable for key audiences.
· To contribute to the development and implementation of organisational and digital strategy
· Motivated self- starter, able to use own initiative.
· Experience in working as part of a distributed team
· 3 years + commercial experience
· Excellent verbal & written communication skills
· Fluent English
· Higher education qualification in computer science or equivalent subject
· Experience of working in a technical support environment
· Experience of using a website content management system
· Ability to communicate at different levels of the organisation and to different
- Experience working with travel based systems, such as global distribution systems, central reservation systems, property management systems etc.
· Improving Customer Service
· Focusing on Outcomes
· Building and Maintaining Relationships
· Communications and Influencing
· Planning and Prioritisation
· Problem Solving and Decision Making
· Dealing with Change
· Learning and Development
Must have permission to work in the UK.