We're sorry, but this job has now expired.
To search live jobs like this one click here.
- Greater London London
- London Classified
- Media New Media Creative, Sales
- Working Pattern:
- Part time
- Date Posted:
- Monday, 3rd September 2012
- Flexibility Offered:
- Yes, Flexible hours or term time working
- Job Ref:
Part-time Sales Executives
Based in Kensington, London
Our department is responsible for Classified Advertising across a wide portfolio of newspapers and online products including The Metro and The London Evening Standard. Our aim is to provide both large and small clients with the most effective advertising solutions possible.
We are looking for candidates to join our existing Classified Advertising Sales team, with a minimum of a year’s sales experience. The focus of these roles is generating growth by:
- Building relationships over the telephone
- Developing an understanding of clients’ immediate and longer term needs
- Proposing tailored, cost effective solutions that deliver the right results
We offer industry leading training and development
- Have a passion for learning and developing your skills
- Have the ability to reflect on and continually improve your own performance
- Seek feedback and use it constructively
- Feel motivated by setting and achieving goals
- Want a career as a professional, consultative sales person
- Have the self-confidence and motivation to generate new business over the phone
We offer a raft of attractive benefits including:
- Flexible hours of work, including part-time or school term time (subject to roles available)
- £20,000 rising to £22,000 following probationary period plus a competitive bonus scheme (pro rata)
- On-going training, coaching, support and career development
- Outstanding working environment with free on-site gym and subsidised restaurant
To apply, send your CV with covering note (max 1 side of A4) answering the following 3 questions:
- What appeals to you about the role?
- What qualities do you have that would be beneficial in the role?
- What support and development do you feel you would need in order to be successful in
- this role?
If you are interested in full, part time or working flexible hours, email your application to: email@example.com quoting keycode PT2
Deadline for applications is: Thursday 13th September 2012
Shortlisted candidates will be invited to attend a selection event on Friday 21st September