We're sorry, but this job has now expired.
To search live jobs like this one click here.
Comliance (and Legal) Manager
- Greater London: West London
- Argonaut Capital Partners
- Banking Insurance Finance
- Working Pattern:
- Part time
- Date Posted:
- Friday, 21st September 2012
- Flexibility Offered:
- Job Ref:
An established fund management business with an excellent investment performance track record is searching for an experienced Compliance and Legal Manager.
Argonaut Capital Partners, the European fund management boutique, has an exciting and challenging opportunity within their internal compliance and legal function.
We are looking for a part-time employee with compliance and legal experience. The role consists of the following responsibilities:
· Daily, Weekly, Monthly compliance monitoring and reporting for the funds
· FSA policy monitoring and reporting
· Breach monitoring, reporting and resolution
· Marketing documentation reviews and sign off
· RFI/RFP review and comment
· Contract review
· Minor contractual negotiation
· Legal monitoring
As a small team we are reliant on all those involved taking an active interest in the development of the business, the remuneration and flexible working package will be constructed accordingly.
Applicants must have a proven track record, with at least 3 years relevant experience and be an accomplished ‘self-starter’ who can positively input to the business.
You will have high integrity and a strong commercial acumen.
We have an excellent and enjoyable culture conducive to personal development and career opportunity.
If you are interesting in finding out more please send your CV and a summary confirming why you and your experience and knowledge are suited to this type of role by clicking on the 'apply now' button.
We regret that we will only be able to respond to successful applicants.