An exciting opportunity for a commercially driven change management / organisational development consultant to join a niche consultancy and be an integral part in generating and delivering thought-leading consulting projects and fuelling the next stage in their business growth.
Providing leading edge consulting services to global blue chip organisations, this company has created an innovative niche in the world of work. This is an ideal role for someone with previous experience in change/ organisational consulting looking for a challenging, yet flexible career opportunity in an entrepreneurial, fast paced, growing organisation.
The minimum requirements for this role would be
- Experience in leading and delivering change consulting projects to clients through an external consulting firm
- Experience in working with complex matrix global organisations, tailoring solutions to fit their needs
- Ability to influence and gain buy-in from key stakeholders
- Ability to motivate, manage and coach client and consulting teams
- Excellent facilitation, project management, networking and communication skills
- Ability to identify opportunities to sell on services
- A track record of successful business development based on the building of strong client relationships
You will be based in the South East or London area
Salary / Daily rate negotiable