We're sorry, but this job has now expired.
To search live jobs like this one click here.
Software Requirements Analyst (ITSM)
- South East: Surrey
- Salary (Annual):
- £40 000 - £49 999
- Alemba Limited
- IT and Internet
- Working Pattern:
- Part time
- Date Posted:
- Monday, 18th June 2012
- Flexibility Offered:
- Yes, 3 - 5 days/mornings
- Job Ref:
As Software Requirements Analyst you will be responsible for documenting the requirements for a number of software lines in the IT Service Management (ITSM) market. This is an excellent opportunity to join a successful, growing software house using the latest technology.
3-5 days per week. Flexible options.
· Structured approach to requirement gathering
· Work with key internal stakeholders (including Sales and Marketing) to define requirements
· Run focus groups with customers and other external stakeholders to gather new requirements and refine existing ones
· Create Product Requirements Documents (PRDs)
· Review requirements necessary for certifying the software and add these to the PRDs to ensure that software will pass certifications
· Create Requirement Specification Documents (RSDs) to describe how the requirements will fit into the product (at a functional level)
· Work with Product Management and Project Manager to ensure that RSDs get signed off by stakeholders
· Liaise with Quality Assurance to assist them in the creation of Test Plans
· Liaise with Technical Writers in the creation of User Manuals
· Occasional overseas travel required
· Proven Analyst experience
· Must have experience of writing requirement definition documents within a software vendor environment
· Proven experience working within an ITIL or ITSM environment
· Ability to use Mockup tools to illustrate ideas and augment written work
· Experience of working with Developers
· Very clear writing style
· Exceptional ability to convey ideas through documents
· Very organised, disciplined and tough-minded
· Highly articulate and comfortable communicating at all levels of the business
· Competitive Salary + pre-IPO stock options
· Good Opportunities for Career Development, Regular Reviews and Career Planning.
· Flexible Benefits.
· Good Location and Working Environment.