We're sorry, but this job has now expired.
To search live jobs like this one click here.
Regional People Administrator - London
- Greater London London
- Carphone Warehouse
- Admin Secretarial and PAs, Human Resources, Recruitment
- Working Pattern:
- Part time
- Date Posted:
- Thursday, 12th July 2012
- Flexibility Offered:
- Yes, Monday - Friday 9am - 3pm
- Job Ref:
Regional People Administrator
Exciting Administration opportunities in our Retail Regions. Part Time - Monday to Friday - 9am to 3pm The role will be based in North London. Well we recruit for the skills, the knowledge we can develop. You need to be great at building and maintaining relationships across your immediate and wider team, always be available to support, organised in your approach and persistent… following up and ensuring tasks get completed right the first time, every time. Our five fundamental rules will just fit with how you like to live your working life and you should turn up for work every day understanding the connected world vision, knowing your part to play and wanting to play that part!
Overall Purpose of Job
The Regional People Administrator role exists to support The Carphone Warehouse’s noble cause to inspire and guide in the connected world, making people’s lives better through technology. This means supporting our regional teams through completing many of the essential duties that form the bedrock of a solid and happy team allowing them to have a greater opportunity to inspire and guide our customers bringing the full benefits of technology to people’s lives. This role requires an individual who can ensure that the customer is at the centre of every decision and activity. Supporting a team of talented, deeply engaged and proactive colleagues, to deliver business objectives. A friendly and can do approach will ensure our colleagues begin every day with the passion and enthusiasm for delivering customers a wireless, connected lifestyle that is not seen in any other business. The Regional People Administrator will be driven by “I want to do a great job”, whilst delivering on standard SLAs and processes will look for innovative ways to maximise efficiency and improve service levels to raise the team’s expectation and experience.
Duties & Responsibilities
There are six key areas of focus for the Regional People Administrator:
- Payroll – Support the payroll service, becoming an expert in our systems and processes.
- Recruitment – Ensuring our new team members get a world class start on their journey with our business.
- Talent – Help with the collation of talent data and tracking to support the talent management process.
- ER – Assisting on ER cases through note taking and ensuring document control
- Training – Co-ordination support of key training events to help our team receive the right development.
- Operations – Gathering critical business information, serving as the information link between retail and support centre
Skills & Experience
- MyHR & How2
- FSA Requirements
- Escalation Points
- Bonus & Pay Mechanics
- Onboarding Process & Requirements
- POE/POA Requirements
- Talent Matrix
- PDR/PDP/PIP and review documents for the team
- Probabtion process
- ER Document templates
- Information protection
- ER & employee SLA's
- Note taking guidance
- Travel & Accomadation process
- E-Learning system
- Training suite of courses
- Standard Operating Practices of stores through How2
- Contact Lists