We're sorry, but this job has now expired.
To search live jobs like this one click here.
Brand Ambassador - Variable / Flexible Hours
- Greater London: North London
- Salary (Hourly):
- £8 - £9
- Salary Description:
- £8.00-£9.50 Per Hour Location Dependant
- Field Sales Solutions
- Marketing Advertising PR, Sales
- Working Pattern:
- Part time
- Date Posted:
- Tuesday, 30th October 2012
- Flexibility Offered:
- Yes, Days of work Felxible
- Job Ref:
£15,600 - £19,500 pro-rata location dependent
Flexible Variable hours
This is an excellent opportunity to take your first step into retail marketing, taking ownership of your own territory to gain unbeatable hands-on experience of customer relationship management, visual merchandising and brand promotion.
The Health Lottery has raised more than £25million for health-related good causes across England, Scotland and Wales since its launch in October 2011. With a brand presence in retail outlets ranging from local independent convenience stores to large supermarkets, The Health Lottery operates competitively but with some incredible causes at its heart.
That’s what makes working with Field Sales Solutions on behalf of this inspirational brand so special. You’ll still get all the on-going training, hands-on experience and career development opportunities you’d expect from a leading name in field-based sales and marketing. But you’ll also get the immense job satisfaction of knowing that you’re playing your own key role in promoting and driving the success of an initiative that touches so many lives in such a positive way.
- Visiting retail clients to ensure the in-store visibility and active promotion of The Health Lottery brand
- Ensuring point-of-sale promotional materials are correctly and consistently displayed
- Keeping your clients up-to-date on brand activity and news
- Helping retailers to increase sales
- Building and maintaining effective working relationships with a wide variety of clients
- Taking ownership of your client portfolio, managing your time and priorities effectively
- Excellent communication, customer service and relationship-building skills
- The self-motivation and drive to manage your own workload
- A real enthusiasm for sales and marketing in field-based retail
- The ability to follow procedures and maintain accurate data
- A commitment to your professional development in all aspects of the role
- Comprehensive, on-going training
- The opportunity to gain invaluable hands-on experience across a variety of career-based competencies
- Career development opportunities across the Field Sales Solutions client portfolio
- A solid grounding to develop your skills and prospects in many areas of retail sales and marketing
Full driving licence and use of own car essential.
To apply, please write with full CV and covering letter to:
FSS is an equal opportunities employer.