We're sorry, but this job has now expired.
To search live jobs like this one click here.
Customer Service Delivery Management - Based in Winchester (Hampshire)
- South East: Hampshire and Isle of Wight
- Salary (Annual):
- Salary Description:
- Salary Competitive + benefits
- Customer Service and Call Centres, IT and Internet
- Working Pattern:
- Part time
- Date Posted:
- Thursday, 1st November 2012
- Flexibility Offered:
- Yes, Weekly hours 15 20 hours
- Job Ref:
- A proven track record in a professional customer service environment liaising by telephone or face-to-face.
- Experience of solving problems, documenting and implementing corrective actions.
- A positive outlook and enjoy meeting people, building and maintaining professional relationships.
- Experience of training or educating people on new IT products or systems, and providing on-going support to trainees.
- Experience of using Microsoft Office products including Email.
- Experience of working with suppliers and feeding back on performance.
- Experience of working in a Healthcare environment would be of benefit to this role but not essential.