We're sorry, but this job has now expired.
To search live jobs like this one click here.
Assistant Business Development & Administration
- Greater London: South London
- KARER CONSULTING (UK) Ltd.
- Admin Secretarial and PAs, Customer Service and Call Centres, Management Consultancy
- Working Pattern:
- Part time
- Date Posted:
- Friday, 2nd November 2012
- Flexibility Offered:
- Yes, Around what days to work
- Job Ref:
Who we are:
KARER CONSULTING is a rapidly expanding Management Consultancy group helping companies to achieve bottom-line improvements focusing on IT Management and Product Lifecycle Management. Our clients are among the market leaders in their industry and include companies of every size, many of them with global operations. We currently have offices in Switzerland, Germany, Austria and the UK.
What we offer
This role enables you work across the sales & admin department. You will be given the chance to support KARER CONSULTING’s business development efforts in the UK and also be involved with administrative tasks. You will have immediate responsibilities and be directly reporting to the UK Managing Director. Furthermore, the role allows you to work in international teams with a clear focus on the UK market. This is a part time role, based at our brand new offices in Kingston upon Thames and initially requires you to work three mornings per week (12hours) while we are flexible in terms of days.
· Experience in tele-sales
· Experience in marketing
· Mother tongue English, good understanding of German language would be beneficial
· Excellent communication, organisation & planning skills
· Track record of sales skills
· Knowledge of MS Office (MS Word, PowerPoint, Excel, etc.)
· Self-motivated to succeed in a tough market environment
· “Can do” attitude
· Assist in the pre-sales process of our company
· Identify leads / provide tele-sales services to generate appointments with
potential new customers
· Prepare appointments with new customers by creating briefings
· Liaise with potential new customers by sending follow up presentations
· Attend telephone meetings with potential customers
· Arrange for follow up meetings and coordinate itineraries of sales consultants
· Create marketing material such as case studies
· Support other administrative areas such as creating monthly invoices
We look forward to hearing from you. Please press the apply button now and send your CV and cover letter to Tarik.