We're sorry, but this job has now expired.
To search live jobs like this one click here.
Weekend Manager - London Oxford Street - Part Time
- Greater London London
- Salary (Hourly):
- £10 - £11
- Salary Description:
- £9.42 p/hr - £10.74 p/hr + travel allowance
- Retail, Sales
- Working Pattern:
- Part time
- Date Posted:
- Friday, 22nd June 2012
- Flexibility Offered:
- Job Ref:
We are looking for ambitious, enthusiastic, self starters with the potential to succeed in a fast paced business which has developed a reputation for high quality and outstanding value. As a Weekend Manager you are our future Store Managers and as such play a vital role in our store management succession planning, as internal promotion is actively encouraged and supported.
Your role will be to assist the store management team in the day to day running of departments, while aiming to maximise sales figure learning the requirements of a Primark Retail Manager.
As a Weekend Manager there are 5 main things that you will need:
1. Store based retail management or supervisory experience
2. Commercial awareness with the ability to maximise potential sales and save costs
3. Good customer service
4. Good communication skills
5. Previous experience in supervising small teams (5-10 person plus)
6. Exceptional level of initiative with the ability to learn new skills quickly in a challenging environment
Above all, we are looking for ambitious, enthusiastic, self starters with the potential to succeed in a fast paced business. If you have the ability, then Primark have the opportunities to make your retail career really come to life!
Must be able/willing to work Saturdays, Sundays and Public Holidays, and early mornings or late evenings as required.