We're sorry, but this job has now expired.
To search live jobs like this one click here.
PA / Secretary / Property Manager
- Yorkshire: West Yorkshire
- Hawthorn Properties
- Admin Secretarial and PAs, Property
- Working Pattern:
- Part time
- Date Posted:
- Thursday, 18th October 2012
- Flexibility Offered:
- Yes, Hours are flexible. Can work from home as well at times if necessary.
- Job Ref:
Hawthorn Properties is a company which owns several houses and flats in Leeds which are rented out, mainly to students. The company is currently run by the landlord, who requires some assistance in the following tasks:
- Meeting prospective tenants at properties and showing them around.
- Compiling tenancy agreements, having them signed, and filing them systematically.
- Collecting deposits, and filing records.
- Arranging return of depsoits at the end of the tenancy.
- Arranging end of tenacy cleans in the properties.
- Managing the correct payments for all utility bills, filing all bills, and reading gas and electricity meters.
- Liaising with tenants during the tenancy when a mainteance issue arrises.
- Arranging for the correct repair of a mainteance issue when the situation arrises.
- Dealing with workmen when refrubishment works are undertaken on the properties.
- Liaising with workmen to repair and fix applicances or external and internal mainteance issues.
- General office filing systems to be put in place.
- Posting photos, availble rooms/properties and writing descriptions online and on social media sites.
Ideal attributes for the role are:
- Extremely organised person.
- Ability to use excel, word, microsoft office nad online storage systems such as drop box.
- Ability to use social media websites and write descriptions of properties well.
- Full driving licence required, and a car if possible.
- Some understanding of property, both the renting of and maintenace issues that occur.
- Some experience with property management prefered.
- Energetic and personable person who will be cheery with tenants! (Personable manner on the phone).
- Common sense essential and ability think on your feet.
- Practically minded person would be best suited to this role.