We're sorry, but this job has now expired.
To search live jobs like this one click here.
Office Manager / PA / Secretary
- Greater London: Central London
- Alexandra Estates Limited
- Admin Secretarial and PAs, Property, Sales
- Working Pattern:
- Part time
- Date Posted:
- Monday, 8th October 2012
- Flexibility Offered:
- Yes, Variable hours, does not have to be the same days of the week each week.
- Job Ref:
We are a small firm of young surveyors that are looking to expand. We are looking for someone to come in part time to start with, who can undertake the following roles:
- Proof read all completed reports;
- PDF and email all reports to clients, print, bind and post out all reports;
- Invoice clients and chase invoices for payment;
- Pay and file invoices;
- Filing of all reports and general office management (stationary supply etc);
- Introduce filing systems to make the business more efficient;
- Speak with Clients to provide fee quotes, fill in new job files;
- Arrange appointments for surveyors to attend the properties with estate agents;
- Potenitally some cold calling for business development (arrange meetings on behalf of the company).
Person should have the following key skills:
- Ability to use word and excel on both PC's and Macs to a high standard.
- Be highly organised and efficient, and have a good sense of time keeping.
- Be personable, and happy to speak with Clients on the telephone as well as to unknown people to promote the business.
- It would help if the person has worked within a surveying firm before (to understand the process of surveying and terminology used in reports).
We would like someone proactive that would be happy to introduce new inititives and systems into the office and company, as well as assit in developing new products and services to clients to continually improve and expand the business.
We are looking for someone to bring some organisation into the business, so that we can take the business to the next level and grow as a firm.
Reasons to join Alexandra Estates
Young business that is looking to expand and move forward, it is a friendly atmosphere which is relaxed but at the same time focused on being at the top end of the market, dealing with high end residential property and clients.