We're sorry, but this job has now expired.
To search live jobs like this one click here.
Professional CV Writer
- Platinum Professional CV Services Ltd
- Human Resources, Management Consultancy, Recruitment
- Working Pattern:
- Part time
- Date Posted:
- Monday, 8th October 2012
- Flexibility Offered:
- Yes, Work anytime, as little or as much as you like
- Job Ref:
Make a real difference to the lives of senior executives or managers seeking their next career move or looking to win that dream job. You have a chance to help people in your spare time and supplement your income doing so.
We are London's foremost CV writing service specialising in executive, director and management positions in the UK and worldwide. We use professional CV writers with several years of management and CV writing experience to deliver our services.
We are seeking a highly competent CV writer to write up to 2-3 CVs per week, who will possess a solid track record in recruitment or headhunting. You need to be confident interviewing and working with middle and senior managers, and have extensive knowledge about CVs and exceptional English writing skills.
The role will require you to interview clients about their careers and write CVs, biographies and LinkedIn profiles for them.
• Writing CVs to the highest standards and in line with best practice.
• Interviewing clients at all levels to extract relevant career achievements and details.
• Performing reviews of CVs as part of business development.
• Exceptional CV writing skills gained in a professional context (i.e., not just writing to help friends and family) (Essential)
• Confident and sophisticated telephone manner (Essential)
• Prior management-level experience (Essential)
• Significant experience in a functional area, such as IT or Marketing (Desired)
For the successful candidate, we offer:
1. Highly flexible homeworking in the evening or weekends to supplement your household or personal income
2. The chance to work with really interesting clients from around the world.
3. The opportunity to help individuals change their lives and give them confidence. You really can make a difference to people.
To apply for this position please send your CV and covering letter. Please click the apply now button.
Please be advised that we will only respond to candidates who pass the CV screening. The quality of your own CV will be a key criterion