An exciting opportunity for a commercially driven Learning & Development consultant to join a niche consultancy and be an integral part in generating and delivering thought-leading learning solutions and fuelling the next stage in their business growth.
Providing leading edge consulting services to global blue chip organisations, this company has created an innovative niche in the world of work. The successful individual will initially be brought in on a contract basis with the objective of becoming a permanent member of the team and playing a key part in the business growth. This is an ideal role for someone with previous experience in L&D consulting looking for a challenging, yet flexible career opportunity in an entrepreneurial, fast paced, growing organisation.
The minimum requirements for this role would be:
- Experience in developing compelling and engaging classroom based training solutions
- Experience across a variety of mediums including Webinar and E-Learning technology and Video Production
- Able to design and deliver across multiple platforms
- Ability to engage audiences at different levels
- Ability to quickly get up to speed with a new industry sector / content
- Develop and deliver Train the Trainer Master-classes, Events, Workshops and Briefings
- Manage communications to internal stakeholders and employees
- Produce training guides and compelling communication materials
You will be based in the South East or London area
Daily rate negotiable