We're sorry, but this job has now expired.
To search live jobs like this one click here.
Telemarketing Executive - Home Based
- Greater London London
- Just Add Us Ltd
- IT and Internet, Marketing Advertising PR, Sales
- Working Pattern:
- Part time
- Date Posted:
- Wednesday, 8th August 2012
- Flexibility Offered:
- Yes, Work from home, flexible hours
- Job Ref:
Just Add Us is a professional business support company, providing a range of services to companies including sales and marketing, finance and business administration. Our primary focus is the generation and fulfilment of sales appointments through a range of marketing and social media activities.
We are currently working to promote a great new mobile app for smartphones which is launching across the UK. The app incorporates a directory of business listings for the local area which our sales team will demonstrate and sell. The app also contains a wealth of local information, news and events for residents and visitors. We are responsible for the success of the app in a number of boroughs in South West London. To help support that success we are looking for talented telemarketing executives to work with us on a flexible basis to set appointments for our sales team.
Description of responsibilities and duties:
A flexible home-based telemarketing role.
You will be calling business and retail companies of all sizes and setting appointments with decision makers for our sales team to visit and demonstrate the app.
To achieve your targets you will need to use use your skills to effectively identify a decision maker, describe and generate interest in the product and secure an appopintment. This process has already proved successful in other boroughs where many decision makers have been keen to see what we are offering. The telemarketing campaign will be supported by local publicity and promotion, as well as by the local Council and tourist attractions.
All calling is outbound between the hours of 9.00am and 6.00pm Monday to Friday.
We provide you with:
- All leads
- Product knowledge
- Training in our online CRM System
- Friendly support and coaching
- Targets and KPI’s
- Generous rewards for your expertise and performance
- Involvment in an exciting new technology
You will need:
- Experience in telemarketing and telephone appointment setting
- Enthusiasm for calling prospects and generating interest in a new product
- Self-motivation and the determination to meet targets
- A high degree of organisation and the desire to keep up to date with admin and reporting
- Positive, quick thinker with a can-do attitude
- Ability to manage your own workload and be flexible at all times
- Ability to handle objections and not be phased by rejection
- Excellent communication and listening skills at all levels, with good spoken and written English
- Good life and business experience and commercially aware
- Confidence and a persuasive approach
- A PC with reliable broadband connection
- Confidence using computers/technology
- Ideally, some experience of working with a CRM system
- Ideally, a degree level education
Ideally, previous experience of working from home
This role will suit you especially if you are looking for:
- A chance to work flexible, part-time hours which fit around modern day family commitments like school runs and after school clubs
- A role which delivers a real sense of personal achievement
- An opportunity to become involved in an exciting new product
Payment and working hours
- Working hours are flexible with a preferred minimum of 20 hours per week
- Pay is £8 per hour plus a generous commission scheme based on the number of appointments you make with decision makers and the success of those appointments
- On target earnings can exceed £20 per hour
Please note that this is a self-employed role or one that you will need to invoice through a limited company. You will be responsible for your own tax and other payments due.