DRS Commodities is an industry leading search consultancy specialising in the Technical and Commercial Commodities sector. Headquartered on London’s Pall Mall, we handle appointments in key Commodities including Oil & Gas and Metals & Mining.
We operate from Intermediate through to Senior Management and Board level, working alongside clients ranging from Major Energy companies, Blue Chip consultancies and large scale Investment Banks.
We are currently extending our network of Headhunters. Successful applicants will be responsible for overseeing the full client / candidate recruitment process, utilising a variety of bespoke online company platforms.
Headhunters will be responsible for:
• New business development (contacts provided) and maintenance of existing client relationships
• Formulation of role specifications and T&C negotiation
• Candidate sourcing utilising bespoke company database
• CV formatting and client submission
• Interview arrangement
• Remuneration negotiation
• Continual maintenance of company CRM database
• Previous experience within the recruitment / HR sector
• Strong learning capacity and ability to learn “on the job”
• Solid communication skills and confident interacting with clients and candidates
• Ability to multi task and maintain control across a number of process stages
• Strong work ethic with the discipline to work diligently and independently, a self starter
• Computer literate
• Regular availability (20 hours per week)
In addition, we require all Headhunters to have the following:
• Professional home-working space
• Desktop computer
• High speed internet connection
• Basic rate of £130 per 20 hour business development campaign
• Commission incentive of £130 per client requirement secured
• Commission incentive of 20% of placement fee per candidate placement secured.
• Additional performance based rewards (Michelin starred dinners, red letter days)
Full online training programme provided including:
• The full recruitment process
• Introduction to Commodities
• Full database training
• Introduction to bespoke DRS technologies & The DRS Process
This opportunity is directed towards applicants seeking to remain within active employment alongside the flexibility of home working and project focused time commitment.
We offer a solid basic hourly rate and excellent commission scheme based on a strong, diligent work ethic, a commitment to understand the recruitment and commodities sectors and a desire to earn significant financial rewards.
To apply, please send a copy of your CV addressed to “The Hiring Manager” by clicking on the apply now button. Successful applicants will be invited for interview.