Recruitment/HR Manager – Home-based
An opportunity has arisen for an experienced Recruitment / HR Manager to work for a specialist commodities search firm. This is a home-working position.
You will be responsible for providing support and direction on business development and search activity to a team of headhunters and for providing weekly and monthly activity reports to management.
The role is envisaged to take between 7-8 hours per week and will include a commission incentive for applicants who can demonstrate the required skills and experience.
Role and responsibilities:
• Providing headhunters with situational advice and support on business development and recruitment search activities;
• Managing relationships with headhunters;
• Dealing with business problems/queries;
• First point of contact for headhunter recruitment-related issues;
• Produce business development and headhunting metrics and commentary and report weekly back to the relevant Manager to ensure they remain updated;
• Produce a monthly business development and headhunting activity report for management.
• Strong experience in a recruitment / HR role focused on liaising with candidates and clients. In the case of HR, demonstrated experience dealing with suppliers (recruitment firms);
• Knowledge of recruitment methods including social media and direct sourcing methods;
• Candidate interviewing experience;
• Strong judgment and communication skills;
• Excellent organisation skills and attention to detail;
• Ability to effectively manage time and prioritise;
• Ability to quickly build rapport with staff.
Full training will be provided for the successful applicant.
Interested parties should click on the 'apply now' button and detail their recruitment / HR experience in a covering email, attaching an up-to-date CV.