£8000 - £16,000
Learn more about how franchising works, and if it is right for you:
Find out why franchising might be a good idea if you want to work flexibly, for yourself:
First Class Learning (FCL) is a thriving franchise network of after school education centres run by independent Centre Managers (Franchisees) that use specially designed maths and English programmes to educate children of all ages.
The UK market for after-school provision of academic support is large. Parents want to help their children succeed at school and are prepared to invest in their child’s future. Being an FCL Franchisee allows you to satisfy this demand using a professional product and earning a professional income.
The FCL maths and English programmes have been created by a team of specialists with a wealth of experience in the education sector, and all of our programmes meet the learning objectives of the National Curriculum for England and Wales.
We’re looking for like-minded and motivated individuals with the desire to run their own business helping children overcome their personal obstacles in maths and English. It is important to us that potential franchisees have the qualities needed for the role – to ensure that working together is the right move for you and us. We want all of our centres to reflect our values and succeed. We are here to share what you can expect from us and how we will assist you in making your business a success.
Between £8,000 and £16,000 to start up your own franchise
– an intensive two-day training course
– access to the ‘Operations Manual’ – an extensive bank of resources to help you open and run a centre
– extensive study materials, available in print and on demand, through our simple ordering system
– a full range of marketing materials, created to help you sell your business
– a mentoring programme, connecting you with an experienced Centre Manager for those all-important first few months of operations