Learn more about how franchising works, and if it is right for you:
Find out why franchising might be a good idea if you want to work flexibly, for yourself:
Our vision is simple: to engage women of all ages across the globe – to feel special, make time for themselves, find their purpose and believe they are worth more in a place and have fun in a place where they can belong.
Valuing our hosts and members creates loyalty. Building a brand people can trust, through integrity and core values, gains respect.
We believe every woman should experience a ‘Live Laugh Love’ moment with new friends. Connecting ladies socially; a place to belong.
Live Laugh Love Ladies Club is more than just a club, it’s a social platform where ladies can belong, have fun and enjoy time with other ladies whilst listening to inspiring speakers. We pride ourselves on being inclusive with prejudice. It’s about the company and entertainment, games, days out and holidays – the variety makes a great club, with a mix across the generations and cultural backgrounds.
Founded by Michelle Bartlett in 2014 on the south coast, Live Laugh Love Ladies Club has become a club with a difference. From a small idea, this business has to date organically grown to 18 franchises across the globe, we identified a gap in the market with our modern vibrant brand. Michelle, the founder, says “I have created love laughter and new connections with my clubs and bridged the gap between the business clubs and social clubs allowing great speakers to engage with a new audience. If I can spread this feeling across the world, my vision is complete.”
Please note due to COVID-19 we are unable to create or support any social events until restrictions are lifted. Our Company strives to deliver and evolve so we have taken all our events as a group online with the platform ZOOM. This will continue to be FREE for you, give a membership income and a way to build a database before a live club launch. We have lifted ALL monthly charges until 4 months after you launch.
Are you looking for a flexible way to make some extra income which is fun and enjoyable but align with your purpose?
Do you have a place in your community where you can make a difference?
Do you enjoy getting groups together, are organized and enthusiastic?
Do you want to boost your own business brand whilst empowering others in ours?
We would love to take you on this journey with us so if you are enthusiastic, have a zest for life and want to establish a lifestyle business under the successful business model we have created, if so then now is the time to apply.
• Established and proven Franchise
• Bespoke website in any currency and language with a back office to run your business
• Full online membership program with personal logins for all members
• Company Partnership program
• Holidays and special events and days out
• Supported social media platform with approved materials
• A ready-made business that is trade-marked, licensed and established and very affordable.
• A 3 year contract
• Use of a logo and name that is modern, successful and gets noticed.
• You’ll have independence, flexibility of hours and autonomy but with the reassurance of being part of a bigger and fast-growing network of clubs.
• Align yourself with a company to be proud of, and a Club that makes a difference to women’s lives giving them a place to belong.
• Unlimited income potential and 100% profit stays with you, the franchisee, with a nominal monthly charge
• Oh did we mention there are 4 streams of income too!
All the tools included for you to get going and start your club:
• All the marketing tools – including personalised materials such as flyers and banner, posters, briefcase, books, pens and membership packs.
• Your Club’s page on the official website and access to back office for newsletter mailing tools.
• Unique website name www.livelaughloveladies.club/(your name).
• SEO optimized website.
• A full back office to run your business, stationary, membership program
• Training manuals and short tutorial videos
• A guide to Speaker suggestions to support and open your imagination.
• Online official Ladies Club stationary and helpful documents.
• Conference calls and monthly skype meetings.
• Your own County Facebook group aligned with our name and branding
The start-up one off payment for the franchise is £1,495, with no extra costs added.
This gives you the License to use the Live Laugh Love Trademark, a 3 year contract, renewal at a low cost of £100 for 3 further years, 4 pages on our bespoke website and £250 worth of materials. This includes personalised flyers and a banner plus branded materials such as member packs, business briefcase, books, pens giving you everything you need to get out there, promote your new club and get started.
Please note, NO MONTHLY CHARGE will be taken until 4 months after a live club launch. We as a company have taken all our events online with Zoom to create a FREE platform for our ladies until further notice. We have created a way for you to be involved with us plus a way to build your database and sell memberships in advance of a launch.
There is a charge of £35 per event per calendar month which will only be activated on month four, after launching your first event, by invoice. This delay is to support your first few months in business with us.
It is simple: 100% of the income for your club membership and the events profit stay with you, the club host.
A small charge for extra membership packs and any further stationary apply by request.
There are 4 streams of income and you can opt to earn as much or as little as your time allows in any category below;
“Your club has meant so much to me since losing my husband, I have so many friends now. Thank you for all the love and happiness you have given me”
“Thank you for making a difference to my life – I lost my mum then when I was lost I found you”
“From no life to a new life – cannot thank you enough”
“You and many others I have met in your clubs have literally saved my life”
“Coming to a social club where I am not judged is so refreshing, I feel I can belong here and enjoy every meeting”
“After 40 years as an IT manager for a large financial company supporting over 6k staff ….being made redundant was never going to be an easy transition into retirement. Unfortunately I lost my mother within weeks of leaving and suddenly I went from being a person who was in huge demand both professionally and personally …. to being a nobody for absolutely no one.
Having always taken a huge personal pride in being professional , focused, presentable and target driven I became a pensioner with lots of time on my hands with absolutely nothing constructive to do…and then I was introduced to Live Laugh Love !! I bless the day I joined this inspirational club of women with huge hearts, personalities and some with strong characters. I have now been a member for two years and have been so fortunate to enjoy amazing trips, talks and experiences that are completely outside of my expectations. I have made wonderful friends that have helped me to become myself again … the person with a huge love of life !! I must give thanks to Michelle and Cathy for the amazing venues , talks and friendship that are delivered with huge professionalism and passion that makes us all so proud to support. In addition I now have a core of very dear friends- we socialise outside of the club but fully support their events – thank you LLL”