Pitchup.com is the market leading online booking site for campsites, glampsites and caravan parks, with over 4,000 sites available to book in 65 countries throughout Europe, the USA, Africa and Australia.
Brits spend 25% more nights camping and caravanning than staying in hotels, and the market is booming as Brits switch to holidays at home. Now, we're expanding into Europe and further afield. Judged Best Place to Stay - Domestic at The Independent Travel Awards, Pitchup.com receives up to 180,000 visits per day to its website and acclaimed mobile platforms. The company is profitable and was founded in 2009 by former lastminute.com staff with a background in the holiday park sector.
Don't take our word for it...
- FT 1000 Fastest-Growing Companies in Europe 2018 and 2019
- Deloitte UK Technology 'Fast 50' winner 2016
- Winner, 'Best Place to Stay - Budget', The Independent Travel Awards 2015
- 'Winner, 'Travel / leisure / sports mobile strategy / campaign' and runner-up, 'Mobile optimised / responsive website', Marketing on Mobile Awards 2014
- Runner-up, West London Business of the Year, West London Business Awards 2013
- Best UK Travel Website, British Travel Press Awards, 2011
- Winner, Future 50 - Red Bull / Real Business, 2011
- 'Best travel websites ever' - Guardian, 2011
- Winner, Best Travel Directory - TravelMole awards, 2011
- Winner, Best Domestic Strategic PR campaign, Travel Marketing awards, 2011
- Winner, Best UK Travel Information Site, Travolution awards, 2010
- Featured throughout the national press including the BBC
We’re a lively, friendly team with bags of experience, based at The Light Box with around 40 other small companies, off Chiswick High Road (nearest transport Gunnersbury, Kew Bridge). Now we're building our team for further expansion both within the UK and abroad. We want someone similar to join us – is that you? Come and join us and help us make Pitchup.com an international successs!