Customer Services Superstars
We’re hiring Customer Services experts for our digital banking start up
- Come and be part of our founding Customer Services Team
- We’re looking for at least two Specialists, two Team Leads & a Quality and Assurance guru
- The team will be helping customers primarily through LiveChat and on the phone
- You’ll have the opportunity to help structure and influence how the team operates
- We want people who are naturally attuned to customer needs, have a genuine desire to provide our customers with exceptional customer service and will relish the opportunity to build something from scratch
- Be somewhere everybody knows your name here at our Mayfair HQ
What you'll do
Responding to and anticipating customer needs will be at the forefront of everything you do. We’re here to support our customers in getting the best from our technology. We’ll be relying on you to help them iron out any niggles in a simple, friendly, non-judgemental way.
As a Customer Services Officer, you’ll:
- Act as the main point of contact for customer concerns, systems issues and complex problems as well as payment disputes and chargebacks
- Investigate queries accurately, escalate when necessary
- Support process training and knowledge sharing within the team
Our Team Leads will:
- Carry out the full range of customer services duties
- Role model customer service excellence and support team members to do the same
- Liaise with the Customer Services Manager and relevant Risk teams to ensure that all processes are well controlled and compliant
- Ensure that the team meets regulatory standards in respect of FCA DISP, FOS, PSD2 and that customer outcomes are fair
- Champion continuous improvement by finding new ways for you and your team to be brilliant
We’ll look to our Quality Assurance Lead to:
- Make sure we’re doing the right thing by every customer who has a complaint
- Use the QA framework to judge and communicate customer outcomes
- Carry out themed, risk based reviews in addition to standard file assessments
- Maintaining expert knowledge of bank policies, processes and principles and understanding how to implement that knowledge sensibly
The skills you'll need
Everyone in our customer services team will need to have significant customer services experience, ideally within a digital environment. Good analytical and problem solving skills will help you find sensible solutions for the issues that will invariably crop up. And you’ll fly here if you can truly listen (to customers and colleagues) and have the courage to make your own ideas and opinions heard.
What else you need to know
- Our Customer Services Officers & Team Leads will need to work hours between 7am and 8pm.
- We’re happy to consider applications from those who want to work full or part time.
- We’re offering a Fixed Term contract initially, with the opportunity to go permanent within 3 months
Please include your salary expectations and availability as part of your cover note when you apply.
As a Financial Services organisation we comply with and support the requirements set by our Regulator, the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA), which are designed to protect our customers. This role falls under Conduct Rules of the Individual Accountability Regime (IAR) and is subject to pre-employment screening. This means if your application is successful, you’ll need to satisfy some important background checks before you can start working with us. These will include a full credit check, a criminal record check, residency and right to work checks.
How we’ll reward you
We offer a generous flexible benefits package, which includes 30 days’ holiday a year. Here, we speak to each other independent of titles and positions and there’s no dress code. You’ll normally healthy snacks around if you need a boost and we’ll even make room for well behaved dogs.