Take-to-market Individual Pensions Specialist - Flexible Working Available
Through our brands, Lloyds Banking Group has a relationship with just about every household and community in the UK. We underpin the lives of millions of individuals and businesses, and play a key role in helping to create a thriving UK economy. Our Insurance and Wealth teams have an integral part to play, helping our customers handle their financial future and supporting them through their life. We have a strong heritage, helping approximately six million customers every day with their diverse and critical needs including life insurance, pensions, investments and general insurance (home, car, travel).
We're currently seeking a Take-to Market Individual Pension Specialist to join our team in Scottish Widows Life, Pensions& Investment Distribution division. We are a centre of excellence and support the Individual Pensions Distribution team with specialist capability. We're a leading provider of Individual Pensions products and services, with significant growth aspirations over the next 5 years and this is a terrific opportunity to join and work in a fast-paced environment.
You'll be responsible for supporting the Individual Distribution team through building and executing take to market activities for Scottish Widows. It's therefore essential that you have an in depth understanding of the Individual Pensions market in the UK and what advisers need to support the growth of their business. You'll also need a detailed knowledge of the advice process across different areas of the market and even better if you have experience working within the platform market.
Your role will involve taking personal responsibility for relationships with our business partners. You'll need to engage, build and manage relationships internally across our proposition, marketing and distribution teams. Whilst your location will be in our Edinburgh hub, we'll ask you to occasionally travel to attend Scottish Widows events to build links with our important market partners.
Your responsibilities will include:
* Acting as the liaison point between our distribution and propositions team. Involvement with campaigns through the creation and innovation of new promotions, collateral and presentations.
* Working closely with senior management in the individual channel and the head of individual distribution.
* Supporting the development of our intermediary distribution team, through delivering local seminars, webinars, presentations or tasks to enhance product knowledge, market and our evolving proposition
* Translating centrally led strategic and tactical campaigns into communications and training events to assist sales, and exceed business growth targets
* Driving seminar and webinar activity to regional, telephony and campaign team accounts
* Communicating the Scottish Widows proposition and positioning, to ensure full understanding with both team members and identified key accounts.
* Developing self and increasing knowledge to continuously improve both internally and in the market place
* Monitoring and controlling all relevant operational costs and budgets in accordance with SW and Group policy.
* Complying with specified risk and compliance procedures and practices ensuring that you are operating within our policies at all times
What's in it for you?
We're passionate about development, with a culture built around advancing the best of our people. We're genuine about equal opportunity, as well as our people representing the communities we serve.
We're also considerate of agile working, and open to considering aspects of this to suit individual and business requirements on a flexible basis and as appropriate.
Your package will include:
* An on target performance bonus of c45%
* A generous pension contribution
* 30 days leave plus bank holidays
* A 4% flex cash pot to spend on benefits (or take as cash)
* Car allowance
* Private health cover
* Share schemes including free shares
Join us and be part of an inclusive, values-led culture passionate about making a difference. Whatever your aspiration, you can also expect excellent benefits, personal development and a career that's enriching and full of opportunity.
Together we make it possible.