Cleaner - Erdington (36hours a week)
Fundamental to living our core values is having great people in our business. That's why we believe that Amey is only as great as the people we employ. We place great value on our people and the contribution they make to our business, that’s why we aim to offer a competitive benefits package to all of our employees. Working for Amey you will receive a competitive salary and will be able to join our contributory pension scheme. In addition you will be entitled to Company sponsored life assurance and a generous holiday entitlement. You will also be invited to join Amey Choices which offers a range of flexible benefit options and offers additional benefits available throughout the year. Amey is an equal opportunities employer.
What is the purpose of this role?
- Location: Highcroft Hospital, Reservoir Road, Birmingham, B23 6DW - Erdington
- Working Hours: 36hrs (Monday to Friday between 7:30am - 18:00pm) you will be required to work alternative weekends Saturday or Sunday.
You will be responsible for providing a high standard of cleaning and domestic services to our client. There will also be the requirement to heat food using a regeneration oven during your shift.
What will this role involve?
- Providing a cleaning service that meets our contractual requirements
- Always keeping in line with cleaning best practice and health and safety regulations
- Controlling stock levels
- Report any concerns or issues to the supervisor immediately for action e.g. broken equipment
- Ensure that all duties are completed in the time provided to a high standard
What are we looking for?
- Experienced in cleaning within fast paced environment
- Able to use chemicals safely
- Able to identify differences in cleaning
- Self-motivated with a positive attitude
- Punctual and Reliable
- Committed to providing excellent customer service
- Food safety level 2 (Desirable)
What makes this role unique?
Working directly with our client in the NHS sector you will be at the frontline of the services we are providing to them.
All successful candidates will be required to undergo a DBS check prior to starting.