Team Administrator - North East Care Team
Are you a good organiser and have some spare time during the week?
We are looking for a volunteer administrator to provide office support to Rainbow Trust’s family support team in Sunderland.
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- Carry out general administrative tasks for the team
- Take minutes of the team meeting and circulate to attendees
- Collate information/assessment packs
- Prepare packs for training sessions
- Produce flyers and promotional materials using the online toolkit
- Answer telephone enquiries
- Complete family applications for holidays, equipment or additional resources
- Liaising with families regarding respite breaks
Experience and Skills Required:
- Strong IT skills including all Microsoft Office programs and able to learn to use our in-house database
- Well organised with the ability to prioritise tasks appropriately
- Communication skills, both written (email, report writing) and telephone skills
- Experience of interacting with people from a wide variety of backgrounds
- Flexible approach with the ability to work on own initiative and as part of a team
We ask that you commit to one day either weekly or every 2 weeks, the day can be flexible.