Freelance Destination Services Consultant - Homeworking in Belfast or Portsmouth
If you like showing off your city and have a passion for helping people, then we’d like to talk to you about becoming a Dwellworks Destination Services Consultant!
Have you ever imagined lending a helping hand to new area residents, while working as an ambassador in your own city?
Dwellworks Destination Consultants enjoy a flexile contract and work assignments that allow you meaningful and impactful opportunities to make a difference in the lives of others, while meeting the needs of hectic family life.
With over 35+ years of industry experience, Dwellworks offers the best in support and resources to its network of suppliers across the globe, ensuring you have the best possible start in your new career and beyond.
Is being a Destination Consultant Right for you?
Being a Destination Consultant is flexible, social and personally rewarding. As a Destination Consultant you can make a real difference in welcoming a family to your community and helping them to find and get settled in their new home.
We take great pride in our work and are constantly looking for talented and enthusiastic consultant to support our clients.
What is it like being a Destination Consultant?
Each day is different and will change depending on what the tasks are. You could be helping someone to search for a new apartment, helping them make a decision on schooling or simply helping them get to know their new surroundings.
What are Destination Services?
When a company moves an employee to a new country or town for work one of the most important services they receive is help in finding a new home and getting settled into their new surroundings. Sometimes these employees are moving within their home county and other times they are moving internationally. There are a variety of things that make up Destination Services – below is an idea of some of them
Community Orientation ~ Guidance on local schools ~ Help to find a new home ~ Facilitate utility hook up / connection ~ Local settling in knowledge ~ help them to Depart from their home
How it works!
- You accept work based on your schedule and availability.
- If you aren’t available, no problem! We’ll call you for the next program in your area.
- There is no quota to meet, you work when you can, as much or as little as you want.
- Work is sometimes sporadic and other times steady – Summer is our busiest season.
- High level of comfort working on MS office programs such as email and other windows based operating systems like Word.
- High level of IT literacy and comfort using the internet (for research) and mobile applications
- Solid administration skills and attention to detail
- Clean driving license
- A ‘can do’ attitude
- Desirable but not essential
- Previous property experience, preferably in the rental sector
- A second language
- Customer service experience
If all this sounds right for you, then we’d love to hear from you!
Locations: Homebased in Belfast or Portsmouth areas