Project Manager - Flexible Working Available
About the bank
C. Hoare & Co. was founded in 1672 and has succeeded as a bank for this length of time by offering an exceptional standard of service to our customers through a detailed understanding of their requirements. Our ambition is to build a sustainable banking service for our existing customers and a select number of new customers.
We will achieve this ambition through the continuous enhancement of our customer service, keeping the bank safe and making the bank a better place to work for our colleagues. For new colleagues joining the bank, you may like to know that we are delighted by the advances that we have made in making the bank a better place to work. Together we have worked hard on a large number of initiatives where our employee engagement surveys indicate that colleagues truly appreciate the values of the bank as well as our comprehensive reward package. There is also a strong pride in C. Hoare & Co., which is something that you feel immediately when you visit the bank.
If this is an environment that you are curious to discover more about, then you may be interested to hear about this new role that we have available at the bank.
Overall objectives of the job:
- To manage and deliver projects from the Business Change portfolio
- Maintain the appropriate documentation in line with the Bank’s defined project process
- Manage project stakeholders, including those at a Senior level
*The role is subject to the Conduct Rules set by the FCA/PRA. You are required to familiarise yourself with, and comply with, the Conduct Rules and their successors and complete such ongoing training and competence requirements as required by the FCA/PRA and the bank from time to time.
- Must have a minimum of 5 GCSE’s grade A-C or equivalent qualification
- 2 A’Levels grade A-D or equivalent qualification
Background and experience necessary:
- Awareness of the end to end project management life-cycle
- Business and / or IT change management experience
- Senior stakeholder management experience
- Good communication and influencing skills
- Have a “can do” attitude
- Banking experience
- A project management qualification
- Ability to work under pressure
- Decision making
- Time Management
Principal duties and responsibilities:
- Manage a project team to implement change successfully
- Ensure completion of project documentation
- Manage project budgets
- Plan and track projects, including dependencies
- Stakeholder management
- Chair Steering and working group meetings
- Facilitate all business readiness activities
- Manage project risks and issues