Home Based Recruiter
This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced and reliable senior recruiter to join an established executive search and select firm. We are flexible in terms of working arrangements and will be creative in seeking a mutually satisfactory arrangement.
This is not a truly 360-degree role, as the successful candidate will primarily source and screen candidates, but there will be incentives to sign new clients. Appointments are primarily in the software sector.
The following skills and experience are essential:
- Recruitment – minimum of 10 years’ recruitment experience
- Research Sources – familiar with online recruiting and social media, such as LinkedIn and able to efficiently and effectively research relevant sources for information to support assignments.
- Sector knowledge – experience of working with and an understanding of the business of software, companies.
- Computer literacy – familiar with Microsoft office and browser-based applications, and also knowledge of recruitment databases.
- Communication skills –a high degree of literacy is required together with outstanding telephone skills, well spoken, articulate, confident and convincing manner, able to deal at senior executive level.
- Ideally a graduate, qualifications must include a Grade A pass at GCSE English.
The personal qualities required:
- Smart, driven and able to understand briefs and plan campaigns with minimum supervision
- Reliability – can be depended upon to perform tasks diligently, on time, and to best of ability without supervision.
- Persistence and Perseverance – diligence and tenacity to use all available resources to identify relevant information and contacts.
- Attention to detail – first class organisational skills, able to review, assess, collect and save data and information accurately and appreciate the need to maintain full and up to date records and information for future access.
- Time Management –Must be able to manage time effectively and have a clear understanding of time commitments to manage delivery expectations.
In addition, as this is a home based position, we require you to have the following:
- Professional home-working space
- Desktop computer
- High speed internet connection