Travel Designer - Part Time & Flexible Working Available
Working at our South West London office - with flexible hours, our Travel Designers are responsible for handling the full cycle of a client’s journey from the initial inquiry to post trip feedback. Our members travel with us because we provide a highly personalised travel experience - blending culture and luxury in order to provide the most exceptional journeys.
- As a self-driven member of a small team, you will be able to organise your own work day, prioritising work and customer service whilst being able to manage the administration that comes with the role.
- Have direct contact with our members / prospective members
- Creating a tailor-made itineraries
- Design, book and liaise with hotels, DMCs and airlines to ensure a key-in-key-out service is established for every trip.
Personal & Professional Attributes
- A understanding of luxury brands and a belief in making travel a truly unforgettable experience.
- An obsessive eye for detail and high level of customer service - with an understanding of a private client culture.
- Use of Word, Excel (essential) and Indesign & Photoshop (desirable)
- An accomplished & dynamic UK travel sales professional
- Knowledge / Experience of Luxury Travel
- Strong organisation & time management skills
- Exceptional communication & customer service skills