Cleaner Early Morning (20 hours)
Are you looking for a new role where you can make a difference in your local community? Do you want to be a part of a team of over 20,000 dedicated employees helping to create better places to live, work and travel? Well look no further.
Location: Central London Police Station
Address: 16 Whitfield Street, Fitzrovia, London W1T 2RA
Working hours: 20 hours a week
Shift pattern: Monday – Friday mornings 06:00-10:00am (start time can be flexible either at 4am or 5am)
What is the purpose of this role?
To provide a cleaning service that meets our contractual commitments, to include, but not limited to, tasks such as vacuuming, dusting, emptying bins, the polishing of surface and mopping of areas required. In line with cleaning best practice and health and safety regulations.
What will this role involve?
- Ensuring that areas are cleaned to the highest standards at all times
- Equipment are maintained and stored correctly
- Always keeping in line with and health and safety regulations.
- Operate machinery safely and in line with the guidelines
What are we looking for?
- Specialised in floor cleaning (desirable)
- Have good attention to detail
- Be able to work independently and use own initiative
- Demonstrate a reliable and responsible approach
- Welcome the opportunity to learn and support others
- Have cleaning experience, however this is not essential as full training will be provided
- Experience using chemicals and machinery safely
- Relevant background checks where appropriate (e.g. references / DBS)