Quality Manager - Part Time & Flexible Working Available
This is a part time opportunity and we estimate up to 18 hours per week. We are flexible on the working pattern that suites the successful candidate.
Established for over twenty-two years, Entel is an independent UK based Corporate International Group which has firmly established itself as a prominent leading global player in the radio communications industry. Entel operates its own design and manufacturing divisions, with distribution centres throughout the world.
Due to expansion we are actively seeking a Quality Manager to join our growing and dynamic business. This exciting opportunity will enable you to lead the establishment and development of technical quality control systems across the UK business.
Reporting directly into the Managing Director, the Quality Manager will identify, implement and improve quality management and control systems. You will establish robust practices and processes and educate personnel on best practice. The successful candidate will have a technical bias and be proactive in also ensure that the company is aligned with legislation and compliance requirements. This is a fundamental role in developing the quality management function to support future growth and efficiency.
- Establish a clear and full understanding of the scope of work required across the business, providing a Quality Management strategy to outline budget requirements.
- Leading the identification, design and implementation of safety; quality programme and procedures.
- Undertake performance testing, examinations and assessments on products and equipment; providing analysis reports and improvement recommendations.
- Actively engage with internal stakeholders and recognise the importance to the business of developing skills and supporting other team members by actively sharing both knowledge and experience.
- Ensure that departments are aware of set objectives and these are attained, and continually assessed to ensure achievement of departmental KPI's and Company Standards.
- Ensure robust and fully compliant audit processes are established and adhered to by all department managers.
- Responsible for the maintenance of the company management systems for ISO9001.
- Working in collaboration with the risk manager to record and update on risk mitigation and resolution plans.
Experience, skills and attributes
- Experience in a similar quality-based role; preferably with a technical / engineering bias.
- The ability to take a methodical and systematic approach to the design and implementation of quality system processes.
- Strong communication skills, both verbally and in writing, ensuring the ability to build strong relations within the business.
- Able to analyse complex problems and develop innovative and effective solutions.
- Experience in CE marking of products or equipment is desirable, but not essential.
If you believe you can bring the requisite skills to Entel's business, and desire to be part of a successful & rapidly expanding organisation, then we want to hear from you. All applications will be handled in the strictest confidence.
An excellent and competitive salary will be paid to the successful candidate commensurate with experience and ability.