We have a position for a Senior Technical Recruiter to manage our full-cycle recruiting processes, hiring developers, project management and consulting talent. This is a part-time role, 3-4 days a week with flexible working hours.
Working within our fun, friendly environment, you will help us build a strong employer proposition and ensure all candidates have a positive experience aligned to our employee vision of happiness.
- Be a trusted advisor to the business and lead recruiting efforts for all positions in the UK.
- Collaborate with hiring managers to write and update job descriptions for current openings and coach them on recruitment best practices.
- Source and screen the best talent, interview and evaluate candidates during various hiring stages.
- Provide an unrivalled experience to candidates and internal stakeholders through open communication and detailed feedback.
- Build a successful and strong pipeline of future talent.
- Report to hiring managers and HR on the status of open positions
- Participate in job fairs and networking events to boost company’s reputation
- Be a brand ambassador of makepositive’s culture and values internally and externally.
To be successful in this role you will have:
- Proven work experience as a Recruiter or similar role sourcing candidates from within the IT developer, project management and consulting fields (ideally Salesforce candidates)
- Familiarity with Applicant Tracking Systems and cv databases
- Good knowledge of employment legislation, in particular visa management
- Solid understanding of the full-cycle recruiting
- Experience using various interview formats
- Be a flexible self-starter
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Be able to ride the waves of a dynamic, changing environment
- Work in a manner that champions the organisational values of Trust, Generosity, Transparency, Professionalism, and Happiness