Executive Assistant / Personal Assistant - Part Time
The role will be based at our Head Office in Northampton and will be offered on a part time basis, working approximately 30 hours per week. Flexibility on hours is available, on agreement.
Salary is dependent upon experience, so please quote your expectations on application.
We are looking for an experienced personal or executive assistant to join us and support our Executive Management Team (EMT). Previous experience in a similar role, reporting to director or senior management level is a pre-requisite.
Reporting to the Finance Director, the purpose of the role is to provide confidential, high quality support and professional secretarial and administration support to the EMT in the day to day operation of the business and act as the first point of contact for all forms of communication.
- Diary management and organisation of meetings
- Preparation, collation and circulation of meeting documents and minutes
- Creation and formatting of spreadsheets and thorough administration of PowerPoint presentations to Company standards
- Support the EMT with the administration of Teams
- Managing and maintaining documentation including setting up and maintaining efficient filing and archiving / retrieval as required
- Event management as and when required
- Completion of expenses and checking team expenses prior to sign-off
- Day to day administration duties
- Arrangement of travel and accommodation
- Any other reasonable task within the scope of level.
Skills and Experience
- Ability to prioritise, plan and organise
- Self-starter with the ability to work effectively and cooperatively with others
- Ability to interface and co-ordinate internal/external resources
- Good communication skills
- Excellent PC skills, including MS Office products
- Attention to detail
It’s initially a 6 month fixed term contract, with potential to go permanent please.
Salary is dependent on experience