Operations Coordinator (12 months Fixed Term Contract)
This is a 12 month Fixed Term Contract role which is a key part of the Engineering Assurance team based in the growing IPG Business with responsibility for supporting delivery of high quality audit reporting and for audit within Arm engineering (IP) groups.
You’ll join a diverse, high performing team of specialists from varying backgrounds who care deeply about keeping our promises to Arm’s partners and contribute to Arm’s success by driving continuous improvement in the business. The ideal candidate to join our team will have a strong team and collaborative approach supporting delivery of our strategy and objectives.
You will play a pivotal role providing a wide range of administrative and operational support requiring initiative, collaboration, self-sufficiency and rational decision-making. Taking a lead in our quarterly planning cycle, you’ll be able to shape the work of the team to ensure we’re focusing on the things that really matter.
The right person for this opportunity will excel in managing multiple activities, liaising with stakeholders throughout the organization, with an attention to detail and focus on delivery. This activity will need to be supported by positive interactions and effective relationship building based on trust and reliability. You’ll have a strong passion for progress and support improvements in our ways of working and interacting with the wider business.
What will I be accountable for?
- With support from Director Engineering Assurance, leading the quarterly planning cycle.
- Tracking and implementing improvements in our processes and procedures.
- Support the Engineering Assurance Team in managing audit and assurance activities.
- Building strong, collaborative, inclusive and high trust relationship with stakeholders across the business.
- Monitoring and reporting on progress of Engineering Audit Program, corrective actions, etc.
- Creation of summary reports for IP group management and Arm compliance committee.
- Maintaining Business Audit Plan backlog.
- Maintain a high level of confidentiality and discretion with regard to information.
What skills, experience and qualifications might I have?
- Confident self-starter and team player with focus on interpersonal relationships
- Organizational skills, able to work independently, proactive and solution oriented, looking for ways to add value and assist the team
- Able to work effectively in a fast-moving, dynamic environment
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize work with a strong attention to detail
- Clear verbal and written communication skills
- Inquisitive, with strong influencing skills and outstanding attention to detail
- High level of knowledge of use of Microsoft products including Excel, Word and Outlook
At Arm, we are guided by our core beliefs that reflect our rare culture and guide our decisions, defining how we work together to defy ordinary and shape extraordinary:
We not I
Take daily responsibility to make the Global Arm community thrive.
No individual owns the right answer. Brilliance is collective.
Information is crucial, share it.
Realise that we win when we collaborate — and that everyone misses out when we don’t.
Passion for progress
Our differences are our strength. Widen and mix up your network of connections.
Difficult things can take unexpected directions. Stick with it.
Make feedback positive and expansive, not negative and narrow.
The essence of progress is that it can’t stop. Grow with it and own your own progress.
Be your brilliant self
Be quirky not egocentric.
Recognise the power in saying ‘I don’t know’.
Make trust our default position.
Hold strong opinions lightly.
Arm has a responsibility to ensure that all employees are eligible to live and work in the UK.
Your particular benefits package will depend on position and type of employment and may be subject to change. Your package will be confirmed on offer of employment. Arm’s benefits program provides permanent employees with the opportunity to stay innovative and healthy, ensure the wellness of their families, and create a positive working environment.
- Annual Bonus Plan
- Discretionary Cash Award
- Group Personal Pension Plan with enhanced company contribution
- Medical, Travel, Health & Life Insurances
- Holiday, 25 days annual leave with option to buy an additional 5 days per year
- Sabbatical, 20 paid days every four-year of service
- Volunteering, One (1) paid working day each year (TeamARM)
- Varies by location: cycle to work, free car parking, gym on site, team and social events