Front of House Security
We are looking for a Security professional to work the afternoon/evening shift on the commissionaires’ desk in our Bristol office.
This role will form part of our security team working alongside 2 others on the commissionaire’s desk. The role will see you taking responsibility for the security within our Bristol office and will include but is not limited to the following duties:
- Welcoming clients to the Bristol office and directing them as appropriate;
- Allocating and monitoring car parking arrangements;
- Dealing with any security issues;
- Monitoring the CCTV system;
- Maintaining the fire alarm system for the building and co-ordinating testing and drills as necessary;
- Allocating pool cars to employees and ensuring the cars are maintained;
- Other ad-hoc duties as required;
- Floor sweeps and the locking and securing of the building at the end of each day.
It is an integral part of this role that you comply with data security and all firm policies and procedures.
Whether you are an experienced security guard or looking for your first role in security, we would like to hear from you.
You will be organised, presentable and professional, always keeping in mind that you are the first impression our clients will have when visiting the building.
Full training will be provided.
If you would like to apply for this vacancy, please send us your CV, together with a covering email/letter.