New Business Sales Adviser (Inbound Sales) - Part Time or Full Time
Nicholas Howard are delighted to be recruiting for the role of New Business Sales Adviser during our client's period of rapid growth following recent investment.
Someone with an understanding of the insurance industry who can help the business grow as one of the UK’s most innovative insurtech start-ups.
The role is 100% customer focused, and the challenge is to establish, build and manage relationships with them. We’re looking for someone personable, friendly and patient who has the ability to clearly explain the fuzzy world of home-sharing insurance (i.e. why Airbnb’s "guarantee" is not insurance).
This role is NOT an outbound sales role - Predominantly inbound role alongside contacting those who have requested to hear more information regarding policies.
Full training to ensure you can provide this information to the very best of your knowledge will be given.
The role can be full time or part time, the client can be flexible for the right candidate.
Our client is an insurtech innovator dedicated to growing the sharing economy. Part of the Insuretech Impact 25, selected as we have achieved significant revenue growth and have a technology-led proposition, transforming part of the insurance industry. This is an exciting opportunity to get involved with a start-up working at the forefront of several rapidly growing industries.
NOT your typical insurance company, you will not ask you to pointlessly wear a suit and tie unless absolutely necessary! Promoting a relaxed yet focused and driven collaborative environment where no hierarchy exists and everyone is treated equally. You will be one of three new starters joining the brand new office near Andover.
- Helping new customers navigate their way through the complicated world of insurance for the sharing economy whilst identifying opportunities where our products can benefit them
- Helping customers understand why they are not covered by typical annual household policies as well as answering other queries
- Helping customers get set up with the client and integrate with their home-sharing platforms (our technology means cover is put in place on a pay-per-stay basis)
- Working with management companies and other partners
The perfect New Business sales - adviser:
- Has previously worked with insurance products (ideally household but not essential)
- Has a problem-solving mindset - not everything is straight forward, and customers have different needs, so the ability to adapt your style to each customer is essential.
- Will be able to learn quickly, we will provide initial training, but we are constantly developing new and exciting products.
- Will have a sense of humour - not everything in a start-up is plain sailing and being able to cope with hiccups is key