Team Assistant - Principal Finance
The Principal Finance division of Macquarie Corporate and Asset Finance (CAF) is looking for a Team Assistant to support its Solar business on a permanent basis. The role will also involve working with the other Executive Assistants to support the broader team.
- Extensive diary and telephone management
- Co-ordination and booking of business travel, including flights, accommodation, visas, meetings and restaurants
- Compilation and processing of expenses
- Timely payment and tracking of invoices
- Management of Outlook contacts and meetings
- Assisting with setup of new starters, transfers, visitors and leavers
- Adhoc requests from the broader team
- Coordination of documents including printing, binding, scanning
- Providing cover for other Executive Assistants as required
- Provide remote assistance to stakeholders outside London
To be successful in this role you will:
- Possess intermediate skills in MS Word, PowerPoint and Excel and advanced skills in Outlook
- Be highly organised and understand the importance of time management
- Have the ability to work well under pressure; managing workloads, conflicting priorities and deadlines effectively
- Be resourceful and have the ability to work independently as well as within a team
- Possess excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Have the ability to work with a variety of stakeholders at all levels
CAF's Principal Finance business provides primary debt and equity financing to clients and also invests in credit assets in secondary markets. We make investments across the capital structure, ranging from senior secured debt, second lien, mezzanine, pay in-kind to equity and equity-like instruments.
Our team's mandate is to seek out the highest risk-adjusted return in each situation and to develop bespoke financing solution to meet our clients' needs.
We take a long-term view with our investments and we therefore have developed an in-depth, private equity style and highly analytical approach to due diligence, leading to a deep understanding of the underlying industries, competitors and fundamental business drivers affecting our positions.
Since our inception in early 2009, the European team has been able to deploy >€10bn of capital in >150 transactions in Europe. We continue to actively search for new investment opportunities and for new members to join our highly driven and entrepreneurial team.
We facilitate a range of flexible working arrangements within our teams. Talk to us about what flexibility may be available.