Private Banking & Advice Manager - Flexible Working Available
* Demonstrating professionalism, integrity and high standards of business ethics, ensuring that the advice provided and the actions taken are compliant with the internal requirements of the bank as well as compliant with external regulatory and statutory requirements, to ensure client's best interests are met and ensuring that business risk is minimised.
* Lead the client relationship with overall responsibility for identifying and meeting client needs and ensuring liaison with all appropriate parts of the Group in order to ensure first class standards of service.
* Provide advice and support on financial planning and banking need areas, referring to other product specialists where required and overall, ensuring that all business opportunities are maximised in line with client's best interests.
* Achieve objectives across all dimensions of the Balanced Scorecard.
* Conduct meetings with clients in an agreed manner, providing holistic financial advice for new and existing, individual and corporate clients, to review and meet their immediate and on-going financial needs.
* Adhere to the company's minimum standards as set out in the Professional Standards Framework.
* Work closely with introducers (internal and external) in order to maintain good working relationships and ensure a high standard of new introductions.
* Maintain levels of professional standing and competence in line with the business and regulatory requirements.
* Demonstrating commitment to the Group's Values, behaviours and Codes of Responsibility.
* Comfortable challenging and influencing stakeholders at grade G and above
* Able to deputise for colleagues at grade F
* Undertake complex reviews/analyses in terms of scale, scope and specialism
* Typically provides leadership of projects and risk reviews
* Recognised by peers as a high level subject matter expert - ability to be sole representative for the area.